Thursday, September 25, 2008

Q & A With JP DellaSUCK

Give the man his wish I say:

Q: What sport do you enjoy calling the most?

A: That's a trick question. It's the one I'm calling now. I do hockey and I do soccer for the most part. If I had to give up one, I would have to give up hockey. With hockey, I think I'm one of maybe 30 announcers with NHL teams. With soccer and all of the World Cups I've done and all of the years I put into it, that would be a tougher one to walk away from. I've invested more in the sport and the sport has invested more in me, so that would be the one I would miss the most.


On a side note, Kamal says they are going to go with guest commentators for radio. I'm waiting for my call Dan...

5 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

Link? Or is this from a personal conversation you had with JP?

Big Shooter said...

It was on the official message boards. Didn't feel like it was worthy of a link.

Big Shooter said...

From an interview JP did with some news organization up north...

Razor Catch Prey said...

Speaking of broadcasters, where are we on the idea of a BC Podcast?

Mortimer Peacock said...

I'm fully on board, Razor. Name the time and place. Tomorrow night at a debate party?