Monday, September 1, 2008

Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead...

August that is. The only thing better than ringing in September is ringing in October. Well, we aren't quite there yet, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. Training camp is a few weeks off yet, and even that isn't all that exciting to me. But it is something at least.

I suspect we will make some sort of trade during training camp. Isn't it amazing how one player (Sundin) is holding up so much action? I still say if he plays he goes back to the Leafs. Maybe when that happens we can pick off someone on a team in cap trouble. I think as of right now we have an improved team, and will possibly compete for a playoff spot, but I think most of us would be happy with a least one more move (assuming it is a good one of course!).

Just out of curiosity, has anyone been to the Taco Mac at the arena yet? I've heard it is pretty cool, and I plan on spending my share of time there this year!

No comments: