Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Third Jersey

Be warned that I have not been able to verify the validity of this post from our friends over at The Chicken. But enough rumors have been floating around out there to make me think if this is not it, then it will be pretty close.

This saddens me. When you click on the link you will see that our new third jersey (if this is true) really kind of SUCKS!!! Oh well, I like our other ones so I guess I'll just have to deal with it. On a side note, the Canes new third is great!! They should drop their other ones and go with this one all the time. Sharp.

Click here to see several teams third jersey.

7 comments:

FrenchCatalogues said...

The Blues jersey is pretty rad. The Blackhawks and Bruins jerseys are pretty awesome as well. The Penguins jersey is awesome obviously.

Anonymous said...

I liked our original alternates better, the leafs look quite comical.

Mortimer Peacock said...

Leafs jersey is a joke. Our jersey is a joke. Sigh.

Mortimer Peacock said...

On the other hand:

Buffalo jersey is sick. Chicago jersey is sick. Pittsburgh obviously.

Don't a lot of these already exist? Like the Sharks one and the Canucks one?

The BOLTS jersey is fucking ridiculous.

FrenchCatalogues said...

The Sens jersey was one that was almost there but got lost along the way. I do like how the Flyers and Oilers are doing the old school ones, and I guess Buffalo in that respect as well.

Razor Catch Prey said...

While it certainly doesn't excite me, I don't mind our third jersey at all. That is assuming that the color is better than it appears in that representation.

I don't know what you people see in the Pens jersey. It's just plain gay.

I agree with Shooter that the Canes jerseys absolutely rock. I've always loved that secondary logo.

Also have to admire the Coyotes and MOST of the throwback jerseys.

The leafs look ridiculous, and the Flyers, well, they did what they could with their ugly logo and colors. I actually like the Sens jerseys, and continue to think that those Canucks jerseys are an absolute abomination.

Big Shooter said...

Canucks jerseys are GREAT. Sens jersey SUCKS. And I know you don't like it, but Sabers jersey is GREAT. And I like the Pens jersey as well.

Different tastes I suppose...