Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Could This Man Be Captain?

At the Town Hall Meeting the other night John Anderson said we would be waiting until after the regular season started to name a Captain. At first I was disappointed. I'm a firm believer in having a captain to look up to for the entire year. I also hate it when teams rotate the captaincy. I am also a firm believer in having one goalie for the playoffs. If he sucks it up, change it and keep that guy in there. Whatever happened to Bob Hartley anyway?

It is now being reported on the official message boards (I know) that Waddell said the players will be naming the captain (after the season starts). Bravo I say. This is how every team should do it. This leads me to one thought. If the players are choosing the captain, I say we should be the first team in NHL history to have a goalie as captain.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce you to... Captain Moose:

4 comments:

Razor Catch Prey said...

Bork bork bork, wat de hey?!?!?

Mortimer Peacock said...

Enstrom is zcool, but Swedish people equal obesitty, in my poinion, do so sweidhsh people shold bed be outlwawed. I hate teh Swedes. Kil them all and let GFod teach them to be Americans and possibly aCanaidian s .

IS IT LEGAL TO DRIVE?

Big Shooter said...

OK Morty, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have a drinking problem.

Dear God folks, he is drunk blogging!!!

Tiffany said...

hell yeah!