Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekend Stuff

I know your lives haven't been the same since the last Know Your Blogger feature. You've probably been wondering to yourself, "Gads, where has the Chronicle's Know Your Blogger feature gone? Woe betide, I'll never know happiness until another installment comes along."

We promise Know Your Blogger's imminent return. It's a matter of when, not if. The holidays threw us off a bit (a lot), and things have been a bit busy and distracted round the Chronicle's main office lately, but I can assure you it'll be back next week. And every week after. Srsly.

We hope you have a happy hockey weekend; all four of the Chronicle's scribes will be making our way up to Nashville for Saturday's game against the Predators. After that, drinks with Merle Haggard and "Islands in the Stream" karaoke.

I'll leave you with a French dame. Don't forget to read Razor's and my farewells to President Bush, here and here, respectively.

2 comments:

FrenchCatalogues said...

Francoise Hardy makes the world go 'round.

aaron said...

Godspeed and good drankin on the trip, boys. Sing a Conway Twitty number for me.