Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GAME DAY: Happy Inauguration!



Whether Barry turns out to be a good President or not, this is an historic day. Yes, that's a platitude, but come on...

At the very least I think that--to paraphrase somebody--he'll restore some minimal honor and dignity to the White House. And I won't feel so embarrassed and self-conscious when visiting those countries run by pasty white dudes.

Perhaps some day the NHL can overcome its own miserable honkeyness.

In other news, your Thrashers play the Montreal Canadiens tonight. We'll see how the Czar's Pev-Dispensing Army and the Kahlua Line hold up against a quality team. Is it too much to ask for a three-game winning streak?

Do it.

Are these swans racist?

UPDATE FAIL: Those aren't swans at all, are they? How handsomely stupid of me. They're duck-geese-rabbits. Canadian ones, at that, except for the Quebecois one who will blow you up if you say something like that. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Czar's Pev-dispensing Army, huh? I was trying to come up with a name for that line, but the best I could do was Peverley's Hillbillies. I think I like your's better.

Razor Catch Prey said...

I was saying the other night that we need to bring Ron Petrovicky back to play on the opposite wing with Kovy and Peverly so they could be the Czar's Pet Peves.