Friday, November 21, 2008

Sigh

Apologies for the lack of posting today. After last night's game I had to go to rehab AND the insane asylum.

But I'm clean now.

Now then. Every Friday since the one last week the Chronicle has been publishing installments in a series called "Know Your Blogger." We kicked it off with Greg Wyshynski of Puck Daddy and this week it's going to be nobody, as this week I didn't get it together long enough to choose a blogger and send them the questions. Sorry for my incompetence, folks; I know your Friday won't be the same.
Know Your Blogger will continue next week, though. I promise.

Meanwhile, I still loathe the officials from last night's game. And Kris Letang. And Sidney "I'm the most boring hockey personality alive" Crosby. Here's a song by the Smiths. If you imagine the word "DJ" replaced by "NHL official" it sort of makes sense.

No comments: