Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good Start

Not bad. 3 out of 4 points on opening weekend. I think we will all take that. I thought we played pretty well until the third period last night.

Through two games this season there is not one doubt in my mind that our best player has been Ron Hainsey. I had never seen him play before. I hate the Blue Jackets, and avoid them at all costs. Come on... the Blue Jackets!!! Anyway, Hainsey has been impressive both offensively and defensively. He and X have been the best pair. Hopefully Havelid and Enstrom will join them soon. At times they have both looked lost in both games.

Looks like it is going to be an exciting season folks. Enjoy the first two episodes of Coach's Corner:

10/9:



10/11:



For The Blueland Chronicle, I'm Big Shooter.

2 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

I couldn't agree with you more about Ron Hainsey. He's a big deal.

The Swedes have been a little shaky, but I think they're just finding their ice-legs again. They've had moments of brilliance, and remember: Havelid has 3 points already. And Toby is ten times more defensive this year than he was last year.

Big Shooter said...

They've probably had 4 glaring breakdowns, but I'm sure they will work it out...