Monday, October 6, 2008

Final Roster Set

Some mild surprises if you ask me. Valabik was sent down, which I would think is a disappointment. Players mature at different ages, but I'm sure the Thrashers organization would have liked to see Boris make the team. Bogo and Oystrick made the team. A bit surprised that Oystrick stuck around. I think it is safe to say he will be the number 7 guy.

It also surprised me that Stuart didn't make the team. I only saw 2 periods of the preseason (and keep in mind I was a bit Gorins at the time) but I expected big things from Stuart this year. Joey Crabb was sent down. The only thing disappointing about this is that we won't get to see Razor do his hilarious Crabb dance. Tough guy Mike Hoffman is also on the roster. This pleases me very much. Something that has been lacking from our roster for quite some time.

There you have it folks. It will certainly be interesting to see how we do.

In Mark Recchi news, his wonderful new team is on pace to have 0 points this year. Recchi himself is on pace for 0 points.

For The Blueland Chronicle, I'm Big Shooter.

No comments: