Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bogo Out Six Weeks

Our boy Zach has broken his leg and will miss a month and a half.

Interestingly, I had a post a while back about how hockey players are much tougher than football players. Zach is going to miss I think only two weeks more than Tony Homo of the Dallas Cowboys will miss because of his broken pinky finger. According to Big Shooter's inside contact, Homo broke his pinky while trying to shove his fingers in his ear while listening to his girlfriend Jessica Simpson's new country cd.

5 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

Sigh. Such a homophobe.

Mortimer Peacock said...

P.S. That sucks about Bogosian.

Mortimer Peacock said...

P.P.S. I laughed at the Jessica Simpson gag. Hee!

Big Shooter said...

Not a homophobe, just hate the Cowboys and I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old.

Mortimer Peacock said...

I was joking. Besides, we know everyone at the Chronicle is Czar-gay anyway.