Monday, September 21, 2009

John Anderson is Hard as Nails

Disappointed about so many players being cut from the roster somewhat early? Sad to see certain favorites sent down to Chicago? I might feel the same way myself if I'd never been set straight by John Anderson.

"Tough gig," he told me. "Listen wise guy, I got a hooch parlor to run here and I ain't got time for any baby grands that can't make it in the big time, ya get me? We don't wanna be all wet when the season gets goin,' see. I know my onions, and besides, it's raining pitchforks out there."

He knows what he's talking about.



"We saw some players that we liked, some that we didn't, and some of them aren't here now." Delivered with a smile, even! That's some gangsta shit.

1 comment:

aaron said...

Murders Come Wit Smiles

I don't know exactly what that means, but it seemed apropos.

Some dude at White Water had it tattooed on his arm.

Whatev.