Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Cry Baby Gets His Wish

Per TSN, not John Buccigross.

Highlights:

"I don't think I did anything wrong asking for a trade," Heatley said on Saturday. "I had my reasons and if people think different of me that's fine, but I feel I've done nothing wrong and I'm happy to move on."

Big Shooter says: Don't worry Dany, I don't think differently of you. I've known you were like this all along (even before the accident for those of you interested).

''I want to thank everyone in Ottawa, the organization, the fans, and the city. I had a great four years here (and) I'm happy to move on.''

Big Shooter says: Hahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Here is a video clip of the press conference:

2 comments:

Jay said...

Pretty good return for Ottawa considering the circumstances. A little bit surprised that Marleau wasn't included. It seems like they want to get rid of him. Maybe another deal is in the works, with LA perhaps? Maybe Buccigross got the teams right, just not the particulars.

Big Shooter said...

You never know. I think for Ottawa to get anything at this point was good return.

Not sure where this leaves the Sharks with the cap. I know they made that move a couple weeks ago to free up room. Unless they need to move Marleau for cap reasons, I'd be very surprised if he is moved.