Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another Defenseman

First off, Big Shooter regrets he was unable to join the fun earlier in the comments section reminiscing about last night. This thing called a job really gets in the way at times. But about last night... aaahhh, much laughter was had by all!! Pleasure meeting everyone. You know who you are. And please remember the golden rule, if you are going to dance... safety first.

So, the computer monkeys have told me that Don Waddell has jumped in the way back machine and traded for Steve McCarthy. Interesting. What to make all of this, hmmm? Heeeennnggh? Seems a bit crowded. Perhaps Waddell saw Boris play last night? That would be enough to make me trade for Stevie again.

EDIT:

Here is my source before Morty goes all bitch cakes again for me not having one. Yes folks, that's right, my source is Thrash's status update on facebook:

"Thrash: Atlanta Thrashers Acquire Defenseman Steve McCarthy From Anaheim for future consid."

Sorry, that is the best I can do. Hope it holds up in court...

18 comments:

FrenchCatalogues said...

Assigned to Chicago apparently

Big Shooter said...

Sweet balls of justice that was a quick comment. Don't you have anything better to do than sit around and read the Chronicle all day?

FrenchCatalogues said...

Not when I get home from GSU

Mortimer Peacock said...

Shooter, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about imaginary things. The point of a job is that you get to sit at a desk and state at a computer screen all day, which makes for ample Chronicle time.

Big Shooter said...

Man, I's only just kiddin around Daddy. Don't be meanin no harm. Peeeessss don't take they belt to me agin. Cant take it no mure!!!

Mortimer Peacock said...

Come to think of it, if anything I resent YOU. I mean, you actually go around and do things at your mobile job. I just drink Coke Zero and watch the YouTube.

Mortimer Peacock said...

Ha, and the "court" reference to Razor's line of work. Ha! Ha!

No I'm not doing any real work right now. I gave up about an hour ago.

Big Shooter said...

Aint no chip on my shoulder man, I tell ye. I's just surprised to see a comment on somethin I wroted. I go on and cry in a corner now. Only two people that love me are the good Lord and Phil Collins...

Daculafan said...

Hey buddy!!

Big Shooter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Shooter said...

Hey Buddy!

Big Shooter said...

Ah... "court"! Now I see it... I made a funny and didn't even know it!

Getting back on track... thoughts on Stevie, anyone?

Stevie McMinus said...

Hey Buddy!

Where's my BFF XLB??

GoPuckYourself said...

The Czar goes on record with Ovie and Malkin...

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/28081-Ilya-Kovalchuk-the-latest-Russian-star-to-declare-intent-on-playing-in-2014-Olympics.html

And everything you guys said about the game last night was on point. I wonder if Boris wants to come off the bench for the Hawks. Just a thought.

GoPuckYourself said...

...but wait, there's more! All aboard The Hockey News Hate Train!

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/28078-THNcom-Blog-Southeast-Division-preview.html

We're gonna regress, y'all! Maybe next year we can finish in 16th place!?

Rawhide said...

Hey buddy...

h said...

Stevie Mac? ugh. Can we send him to the Gladiators? Who's next? Modry? I want that bag of pucks back!

Razor Catch Prey said...

Dang, I really thought Future Consid was going to make the team this year. Good thing I didn't take him in the fantasy draft.