Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And Today in Banished Goaltender News

So what's exiled Finnish net-minder Kari Lehtonen doing these days? Driving a convertible to Austin to check out South by Southwest? Drinking diet sarsaparilla to stay thin, hopefully with an extra dollop of Jameson for St. Patrick's Day?

Wait. Actually, it looks like he's just cold making 44 saves in one game and inflicting defeat and shame on the San Jose Sharks.

Nice win for the Thrashers last night. The games against Buffalo are always good fun, though I could do without all those unsightly Sabres fans.

So, St. Patrick's Day. Here's some (relevant to the post, even) Irish sound:

3 comments:

Big Shooter said...

More than anything, that Kari move scares me and I think could be the wrong one. I understand that whole change of scenery thing. I just think that could bite us in the rear ass in a big way...

Razor Catch Prey said...

Better the rear ass than the frontal ass. Or the side ass, that really hurts.

A2B said...

I agree, we traded the wrong goalie in my mind. Pavs doesn't have that natural ability to find the puck that Kari did. Hands down might be the worst trade by Waddell in 3 years.