Some things I take away:
1. He knows Kari Lehtonen and Ilya Kovalchuk well enough to coach them effectively.
2. He's seriously interested in attracting more interest in the Thrashers in the Atlanta market. This might include sending Kari and the Czar to schools...
3. He understands the Czar to the letter. He sounds like a Hollywood studio executive talking about an exceptionally brilliant director when he talks about Kovy. Wonderful.
4. Kari is definitely our guy.
5. With Anderson, Boudreau, and Melrose coaching, the Southeast Division is going to be barking crazy next year.