Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who Represents Finland Abroad? Kari Lehtonen and This Man, Of Course


Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Alex Stubb, the new Finnish Foreign Minister. Please look at his website; the photo gallery is funniest thing I've seen since the last episode of Coach's Corner. And remember, this guy is actually the Foreign Minister of Finland...you have to wonder if Kari voted for his party.

UPDATE: It appears his website is down at the moment due to excessive traffic. Meaning a million other people realize just how hilarious this is. When the web hits calm down (after lunch hour, I reckon) PLEASE have a look.

1 comment:

Big Shooter said...

Best Website Ever. I liked how in many pictures he was having a hard time keeping his shoes tied.

I think Obama needs a similar website.