Friday, April 4, 2008

Way To Go Preds!!

Well deserved congratulations go to Big Greg deVries and the other Nashville Predators. No other team faced such obstacles in the offseason, and yet here they are, making the playoffs once again.

The team almost moved to Ontario, Paul Kariya walked, Vokun wound up with the Panthers. The list goes on and on. I'm happy for the fans. I'd like nothing more than to see the Preds take out the Wings in the first round.

And how would you like to be involved with the Canucks organ-I-zation right now? Man, heads are going to roll. That team should NOT miss the playoffs. It will be interesting to see what happens in that beautiful city.

On a side note... LETS GO CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: It was brought to my attention that Dany Heatley, you know... prison inmate number 429736, and the Ottawa Senators will miss the playoffs if the following happens (to the best of our knowledge anyway):

Friday: Bruins, Canes, and Philly all win (B's in regulation)
Saturday: Caps win, B's get at least a point
Sunday: Philly wins

And I will be a happy man.

For The Blueland Chronicle, I'm Big Shooter.

No comments: