Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!


Insane.

I would say something like "Well that was fun but MAN ALIVE do I need to get to bed for my wage slavery in the morning."

But all I can say is "dklaj;fslkdjmostexcitinggameoftheyearalkjflakjfdaholyfuckingshitsdkfsjdaklf."

Bogo with 3 assists, and all-around excellent play, on Armenian Night.

Kovalchuk with 2 more goals and another assist.

Bryan Little continues to score woooooooooo

Marty Reasoner = great player or greatest player?

Colin Stuart sure does have short hands.

Why can't Erik Christensen be as confident during the game as he is doing his crazy move in the shootout?

Congrats to Slava on his 800th and 801st career points.


I need to hook myself up to some kind of respirator.

5 comments:

FrenchCatalogues said...

On NHL.com Kovy was named number 1 star again. Damn he's cool.

Anonymous said...

Great game. The Thrashers definitely showed some heart tonight. Two tough teams on back to back nights. If anything can be taken from Mathieu Schneider's time with the Thrashers, it's how he mentored Bogosian. It sure looks like it will pay off in the long run. Reasoner busted his ass on that PK at the end of regulation. Doesn't show up in the boxscore, but was impressive as hell. Once Hedberg stopped O'Sullivan I said out loud "Game Over". Christensen is the Ovechkin of shootouts. I'm thinking Kovy just needs to stop at one of the faceoff circles and rip a slapshot when he has a shootout opportunity. Probably has a better chance of going in for him. I can't wait for Thursday. The game against the Coyotes should be another shootout.

The Falconer said...

Holy Cow was that a fun game. When Stuart got the shortie I yelled and scared me sleeping cat.

FrenchCatalogues said...

Same here Falconer. Damn fine game. It was the one game I was worried about because I knew LA wouldn't give up since they are such a young team with fire.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God.

I can't describe to you how on-edge I was that entire game. Thanks for this simple, yet really capturing recap.