Sunday, February 15, 2009

Go West Young Man...

... haven't you been told, California's full of whisky, women and gold.

Ah, the dreaded February West Coast road trip. Yes, that's right kids, the Circus is in town.

Other than us always stinking up the joint on these road trips, I kind of enjoy them. It's fun to watch our boys play against teams that we don't often get to see. Someone correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not big on digging up old info and statistics, I trust the old noggin) but I believe this is our first game against the Kings since we GAVE them the game a few years ago, and thus, our playoff chances.

Too bad the game tomorrow starts so late (10:30). I'd love to watch us play the Kings. I guess I should say too bad I'm old/have real world responsibilities. I remember the days I could stay up til 1:00 watching hockey... ah, the good ole days. I did watch the Kings/Oilers game yesterday. What a gem!! Those two teams know how you are suppose to play the game. Good stuff.

I'm not a huge fan of the Ducks. I'll be watching tonight hoping for Toby Enstrom to cheap shot Chris Pronger. Probably not going to happen, but one can dream.

Enjoy Coach's Corner:

Well, I just went to YouTube and it is not up yet. Check back later!

2 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

1. That Kings-Oilers game was a fine one.

2. Ron and Don post-game were amazing. Did you see that Don Cherry-themed guitar?

Razor Catch Prey said...

FINALLY! A musical reference I understand!