Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where the Action Is

Much as I'd love to give my complete and undivided attention to the Thrashers vs. Lightning game tonight, I think I'll only catch snippets because...because, well, both we and they blow goats (copyright Maali at Fire Wagon) and the Sharks will be playing the Bruins on Versus at the same time.

The San Jose-at-Boston match-up promises to be a rip-roaring good time. Two best teams in the league. Joe Thornton's return. Savard vs. Thornton. Kessel and Wheeler vs. Marleau and Setoguchi. Lucic vs. Clowe. Thomas vs. Nabokov.

Two of the tallest men in hockey on the same ice. Watch Chara make Thornton look like a normal-height human being.

It's going to be a doozy. I'll click over to Sports South just to listen to J.P. Dellacamera's melodious voice, but really...there's a bright world elsewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you may think of JPDC, Matt McConnell is more sleep-inducing.