Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Independence Weekend

Blogging will be light over the 4th of July weekend. The Chronicle has exhausted its resources in the past week or so anyway, and needs to rest and recharge.

But with the drafting of Evander Kane and the recent acquisition of Pavel Kubina and Nik Antropov, not to mention the emergence of several great young players last season, plus Kovalchuk's truly regal captaincy, the Thrashers are now independent from Suckiness.


P.S. How rude of me to forget. THANK YOU READERS YOU ARE ALL HANDSOME AND AWESOME. The Chronicle had record traffic this week, and that's teh Kool. Thanks for reading this off-the-wall contraption, we really do appreciate and crave the attention. Don't be a stranger, each and every one of you.

4 comments:

FrenchCatalogues said...

I swear the muppets are the best thing in the world

aaron said...

straight dope, me boys.

Big Shooter said...

Wanna know how messed up I am... not the first time I've seen that clip.

Jay said...

Some fireworks coming out of Chicago. Blackhawks might have screwed up the qualifying offers to their RFA's. I think Kris Versteeg would look wonderful in Thrasher blue. Cam Barker, too.