Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some Mild Confusion

I just want to say, I read Mirtle just about everyday, and I really enjoy his posts. But, today this post is making my head spin. Maybe he is seeing things that I clearly don't. I just don't see Jersey being better than Montreal, Phili, Pittsburgh, and Washington. Also he puts Buffalo at third. I don't know. It's a fascinating list and fun to read. He puts Florida as the leader of the Southeast. So yeh... Mirtle, I enjoy your posts and ideas, but this is a little odd. The Western predictions are more inclined to my taste. I like the Sharks being number one with the Oilers well in there. I don't see the Avs being better than the Flames, but again, a fun read.

Also in other news, I was on Puck Daddy today and he posted this

That shit is unreal

2 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

Mirtle has a curious affection for the Panthers. And why not? They need some love.

Mortimer Peacock said...

Also, there is no freaking way the Sabres are making the playoffs. IF they do, they won't be seeded that high.

I like Buffalo, but I just don't see it happening this year. Give Vanek and Pominville another year and they'll be Drury and Briere.