Friday, October 24, 2008
Only 7 Days Until Halloween
- The men from Buffalo continue to impress.
- How about those Panthers? Doing reasonably well, they are, but tonight they face the greatest team in professional anything ever. Aside from the Thrashers.
- Down 500-0 last night, Jarome Iginla did what all captains are supposed to do and scored 501 goals to outdo the Nashville Predators and win the game. Dion Phaneuf is now actually helping me on fantasy.
- Oilers undefeated no longer. It's that damn Joe Sakic, mugging Oilers at ATMs and carving backwards J's into their faces.
- So Eric Staal holds his brother Jordan's head under water (through a hole in the ice) for two periods, then Jordan's friends--star hockey players Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin--roll up in their snow mobile and show the elder Staal the proper way to do such things.
- Speaking of the Penguins, what the HELL is the deal with the Pensblog?
7 days to Barack Obama's Satanic bathtub holiday.