Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lines Switching

Knobler posted that lines have been switched around:

Kovy- Christensen- Williams (I'm happy about this one. I've wanted Christensen to be Kovy's man all along)

Slava- White- Little (I hope this works, maybe Slava and Little can create some good plays)

Army- Reasoner- Thorburn (I mean it'll be a tough line for sure in terms of aggression and size)

Perrin- Slater- Sterling- Boulton (Ok)

The spiritual exhaustion I have as of this moment in regards to this team is overwhelming. Last night was just painful to watch. The Wolves would have played better and probably the Gladiators too (just making a point). It's over. Another game tomorrow against the Rangers in New York. God help us. These are the times when you just support. Be a fan and try to enjoy it.

3 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

Hmmm. I wonder how a Kovy-Christensen-Little line would be?

I like the Kovy-Crusher-Williams combination though, mainly because Williams is the sort who stands in the front of the net. Passes from Crusher and the Czar, etc...

FrenchCatalogues said...

I'd be like a Holmstrom positioning hopefully. Oh well, we'll see

Anonymous said...

go listen to andersons & shneids comments about the game over at blueland blog. god just give us a couple of years under this guy and we'll be awsome. just listening to him makes me want to work myself to death for him.