Friday, October 31, 2008

Knobler Posts New Lines Again

So now Kovy's line has gotten changed again. Now we have Williams at center with Sterling on the wing. Christensen goes to the fourth. I mean I can see it making sense, but I just have a hard time believing that Sterling is 1st line Kovy material. Granted, this is where he would best belong, but I just don't know if he has proven it. Maybe tomorrow he will.

Kovy- Williams -Sterling

Slava- White- Little

Army- Marty- Thorburn

Perrin- Christenesen- Slater- Boulton

We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

It's too bad that Christensen has been demoted. Maybe I'm insane but I think he has so much potential...ah well. Williams at center should be interesting.

Looks like Slava-White-Little is producing, so goody.

The Falconer said...

The Kozlov-Little-Sterling line was quite good last season before it was broken up. Just a thought.