Friday, October 3, 2008

Big Surprise, Jeff Dultz Doesn't Back Up His Words...

The following took place in the comment section after yet another Thrashers bashing article written by Jeff Dultz on September 20th:

"By Jeff Dultz
September 21, 2008 6:24 PM Link to this
Sean: Make you a deal: When there’s something 51 percent positive to write, I’ll write it. But until then, I won’t make it up."

Sean Grace of Blueland Roar, ally to The Chronicle, took Dultz to the mat saying Jeff needed to change his ways. Above you see Dultz's response.

Why is this post worthy you say? Well, I seem to remember exactly one week ago Don Waddell traded two dead weight players for Mathieu Schneider. Probably the best defensman we have ever had, and perfect role model for Bogo The Bull. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that would qualify as 51% positive.

Has Dultz written one word about this shrewd move? Of course not!!! That would be saying something positive about hockey, the Thrashers, and God forbid... Don Waddell. Everyone here at The Chronicle is on to your ways Dultz. Pretty pathetic that in the time Schneider was traded Dutlz has found time to write about the Hawks, but not about the improved Thrashers.

Oh Dultz, you've done it again!

For The Blueland Chronicle, I'm Big Shooter.

No comments: