Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

What a wonderful and special day today is. Everyone here at The Chronicle hopes you have a great Christmas. I have gotten up early (nearly 30 years old and I still can't sleep on Christmas Eve, some of us never grow up I suppose) and about to head over for a day of good ole fashion family fun.

That is what Christmas is all about isn't it? That, and the birthday of Baby Jesus. We all love Santa and Rudolph, but please don't loose sight of the true meaning of today. I'm not going to get all preachy on you, I've never been one to try and force my beliefs on others. I just wanted to give you a reminder of why we celebrate today, it is CHRISTmas after all.

If you don't get into all of that, at least recognize that Christmas is a truly special time to be with family and friends (the greatest gift of all). If you have lost touch with someone you care about, pick up the phone and call them today... trust me, you will be glad you did. If you know someone that will be spending today alone, invite them over to have Christmas with your family. Christmas is a time for looking past small and petty differences. It is a time simply to love everyone. So, with that said I wish you all a very, merry, Christmas!



For The Blueland Chronicle, I'm Big Shooter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Big Shooter...and to all of the Blueland Chronicle dudes as well!!!

Big Shooter said...

And to you Rawhide...