Friday, June 18, 2010

Breaking News!!!!

Just spoke with Morty on the cellular mechanism, and he tells me that 680 The Fan told him that the Atlanta Spirit folk told them they are selling the Hawks, Philips Arena, and---wait for it---the Thrashers!

What does this mean?

Who knows. I couldn't find anything on the internets about it. But Morty swears the radio wouldn't lie to him. They have too good a relationship.

Gotta step out. More to come. Peacock will update.

Be safe.

Mortimer Peacock adds: What the radio machine told me is that the ATL Spirit have hired a group to help them find buyers for Philips Arena, the Hawks, and the Thrashers. The Hawks and Philips Arena are being packaged together, the Thrashers are being sold separately. Never forget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate to break it to you, but 680 is wrong, again.

Mutton Sourdough said...

Breaking wind!

Mutton Sourdough said...

Which is to say, "I'm taking the wait-and-see approach, but for now I don't really give a rip about the NY Post or 680 as news outlets. Until Bob McKenzie's Blackberry says so, I ain't a'believin' in it not one whit."