Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Children's Treasury of Todd White Memories

So I had to dash off to the wilds of southwest Georgia for about 24 hours this weekend, and during my time there all cellphone signals were non-existent. So I didn't hear the news about Todd White being exchanged for the ghost of Donald Brashear and that Patrick Rissmiller guy (whose name I vaguely recalled from...where? From those times he filled in on the Sharks and the Rangers, maybe?) until my car reached the Piedmont area of our Goober State. My instant analysis: sound financial move.

It's only fitting that we memorialize Toddford White with an elegy made of YouTube videos.

Remember this?


Must say I don't remember this one, but it seems impressive nonetheless:


And finally, a White triumph:


Probably his finest hour.

Goodbye forever, Mr. Todd White! Long may you flourish as a center to Great Stars.

2 comments:

Mutton Sourdough said...

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's give Todd "Chuck" White a grand farewell!

Mutton Sourdough said...

Seriously though, I like this move. But since it looks like Brash's career is over, I wish him well in life after hockey.