Friday, February 19, 2010
Your Top 10 Greatest Moments Ever from Yesterday's Olympics
10. Zebra yearns for freedom and seeks it on the Connector.
9. Samuel L. Jackson shouting "I want these muthafuckin' zebras off this muthafuckin' highway right muthafuckin' NOW!!!"
8. The precise moment when the zebra realized he should have taken MARTA instead.
7. "That's a goddamn zebra right there."
6. Brian Rafalski's first goal.
5. Brian Rafalski's second goal.
4. Sidney Crosby in the shootout, going nuts.
3. Alexander Ovechkin in the shootout, failing.
2. Jonas Hiller putting the fear of God into the Canadians.
1. Slovakia's epic upset of Russia. As much as I like a lot of the players on the Russian team, I was enthusiastically rooting for Slovakia. Gotta love underdogs. Pavol Demitra. I'll be damned.