Monday, August 18, 2008

More On Sundin

Ok, so now the Fourth Period is saying Sundin wants to be a Ranger. That's fine, good for him, whatever, but...........that means there is a cap space issue. I mean I can only assume that there would be a cap issue with how much they'd sign him for. So, maybe we should pick up somebody on the team because of the cap issues. I can think of a few players that I'd like from them, one name that comes to mind is Michal Rozsival. Apparently they want to move him. So we take that contract off their hands of four years for five million, and things look a little better for us. So if this happens with Sundin to New York, It makes me think a couple things : 1. We should take advantage of this cap room issue 2. Poor poor Canucks (kinda got shafted on that one, their offense isn't what it used to be)

3 comments:

Big Shooter said...

Dead on. Just what I was thinking, but too lazy to post.

Razor Catch Prey said...

Msr. Catalogues misspelled Chris Drury such that it looks like he said Michael Rozsival...

FrenchCatalogues said...

Well that would be nice wouldn't it? But being a Thrashers fan I've come to realize dreams don't come true that quickly. But hey, maybe Sakic ends his career in Atlanta along with Teemu Selanne. I mean I can dream too.