Thursday, July 22, 2010

Excuses to Play DEVO Videos

Lord n' Taylor, it's hot outside. I thought it was hot in Istanbul, but this, jeezus...

Anyway.

You have to understand, comrades, that this is the time of year when we can't bring ourselves to think of anything original or interesting to say. Mainly because there's nothing going on. All we can do is glance at Puck Daddy and talk about whatever the Yahoo! employees are typing about at any given moment.

Seems that this Kovalchuk contract business has gotten way out of hand. How about that, heengh? Also: you'd think both Ilya and the NJ Devils organization could use their free will to come up with a contract less horrible and mendacious.

Also also: if Bobby Ryan and James Neal are playing RFA hardball, then can Rick Dudley work some of that comical Rick Dudley magic and sneakily snatch them up? He just has to use his freedom of choice. "To trade draft picks or not to trade," etc...

6 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

Thank you.

Big Shooter said...

I believe what that comment is saying is we need more Ten Gallon Dick. May I be so bold as to ask when, hmmmm?

Mortimer Peacock said...

Soon. I'm trying to figure out how to work the iffy Maxim Afinogenov situation out. He is the co-hero, after all.

Big Shooter said...

Thank goodness you are back in town, by the way. I manned the ship as well as I could in your two week absence, what with my one, six sentance..., post and all. But to be honest the pressure was starting to get to me.

Big Shooter said...

Wow. Just realized out of all the stars of Ten Dick, really only Misha is for sure to return to the Thrashers.

Makes me sad.

Mortimer Peacock said...

I think I'll still use Max no matter where he ends up. In fact it'll probably enrich the story. Fired from the force, so our brave detective goes rogue to uncover the truth about all the comical murders in Thrasherville, etc...

Where Ten Gallon fits in in I have no idea.