A few important thoughts:
- Moose, though, was pretty much excellent.
- Matt Cooke is an actual example of human smegma that's taught itself to skate. I mean, really: What's the point of knocking down Kovalchuk when you're already wining 3-0? The Czar was right to murder him.
- Penguins fans should be imprisoned for coming to hockey games and burdening others with their disruptive existence. Many of them, of course, can't help their degenerate brains and should only be locked up in friendly mental hospitals.
- The ref's sure do like those Pens.
- In conclusion: Everyone associated with this game, except perhaps Johan Hedberg, should suck a shit-pipe and explode.