Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gameday: Pens


If you have been on the fence about the team this year, and have stayed away from Philips waiting for a better team... quit it. There is no better game to come to than a Sat night against the Stanley Cup Champions. So I'll see you there then? Except for our friend Frenchy. He won't be there because Swinging Richards won't let him off work. If you go by there to see him, he dances under the name, "Ladybugz". Oh, and Razor won't be there either. He is getting married tonight, or something like that. Shame on the Chronicle for having such a poor showing tonight.

Anyway, should be lots of fun. Personally, I'd like nothing more than to sneak onto the ice and punch Cindy Crosby over and over again in the testicles. But alas, she doesn't have any. When Sid came into the NHL I tried to not hate him. But the way the league markets him while ignoring others makes my head hurt. Not to mention the fact that he is a little bitch. I don't know if it is still true, but as of last year he STILL lived in Mario Lemieux's basement!!! You are a grown man, who is a multi-multi millionaire. Time to get a place all to your own Cindy.

My goal for the Thrash this game is to see Little get it going. This team could take the next step if he, uhhh.... steps it up. As long as it's not a blow out early, Philips is going to be ROCKIN' tonight. I love games like this, and I know you do too. See you tonight, brothers and sistas!!!!

No comments: