(continuous updates below)
A hearty Thank You to Razor Catch Prey for his handling of live-blogging duties today. I would have been more engaged earlier, but I had to get some things done.
SO WHAT DID I MISS?
Ah yes, Dan Ellis is headed to Tampa. And Nittymaki to San Jose. And Colby Armstrong to Leafville. And Ilya Kovalchuk to...where?
And what about that Rick Dudley? What is his Grand Plan?
- Wait, what, Sergei Gonchar went to Ottawa? AHAHAHAHAHA
- How wild would it be if the Toronto Maple Leafs made some kind of Tomas Kaberle-for-Marc Savard deal, then signed Ilya Kovalchuk? A re-united Kovy-Savard pairing to play alongside Kris Versteeg and Phil Kessel, and uh, Colby Armstrong.
- Oh my. Paul Martin a Penguin, just like this young man.
- "Nabokov, Turco, Mason, Theodore, etc. all are going to have a real tough time finding a team," sez the James Mirtle writer. You all know what THIS means.
- Good Lord this is boring. Hamhuis to Vancouver (I think). I apologize for the sluggardly blogging today; I am awfully tired, for various work-related reasons. If something INTERESTING happens, I shall blog-slap it, here.
- Jay Grossman says his client, Anton Volchenkov, is finalizing his contract with the New Jersey Devils. What does this mean for that Kovalchuk fellow?