Saturday, June 21, 2008

FIRE JEFF DULTZ!!!!!!!!!

To steal a line from our friend Morty... Dear God. Jeff Dultz has written a column.

Didn't we have this discussion just a day or two ago? Someone really needs to remove the over grown corn cob that has been stuck up Dultz's ass for some time now. I have never seen someone who is so negative, and that is saying a lot.

At this point, it appears that Dultz has some vendetta against Waddell. We struggled through a horrible year. Finally come out the other side of it yesterday. Hire what appears to be the correct coach. Draft what appears to be the defensive savior. And all Dultz can do is complain.

Everyone notices it. All he does is make the same argument he has been making for the past 8 years. And I certainly can't say it any more eloquently than Morty recently did. So I have a proposal. And we will all have to help each other with this, ok?

NEVER READ ANOTHER JEFF DULTZ ARTICLE. EVER!

I am the first one to get excited when I see an new article on the AJC about the Thrashers. But the only way to get this moron fired is to not read. No posting of comments on his blog. Completely ignore him.

So for old times sake, have one last read from this asshole. See for yourself. And then never again.

God, I already miss Custance.

Are you with me?

For The Blueland Chronicle, I'm Big Shooter.

2 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

I commented on that in an update to my post on Anderson. What a dick. I mean, does Schultz FOLLOW the NHL? He could've made much criticisms of Bruce Boudreau...I mean, the man had years upon years of experience in the minors with nary an assistant coaching offer from an NHL team.

Does he know anything? Does he read any of the hockey press besides his own columns?

Mortimer Peacock said...

Much WORSE criticisms, that is.