Monday, January 21, 2008

Banner raising


Hello. This is a blog about hockey in general and the Atlanta Thrashers in particular. Disproportionate attention might be given to the hilarious and much-maligned Southeast Division, but my colleagues and I will strive to offer scintillating commentary on the entire NHL. Like I said, we're all Thrashers fans, so Kovalchuk and company will be the primary focus here. I hope you enjoy!


A few stats about myself:


My Top Five Favorite NHL Teams

1. Atlanta Thrashers
2. San Jose Sharks
3. Washington Capitals 
4. Phoenix Coyotes
5. Vancouver Canucks

My Top Five Most Hated NHL Teams
1. Detroit Red Wings
2. New York Rangers
3. Ottawa Senators
4. Philadelphia Flyers
5. New York Islanders (smug Long Island bastards)


Favorite Non-Thrasher NHL Player: Alex Ovechkin/Joe Thornton 


God: Ilya Kovalchuk

No comments: