Now that I can officially write in English again:
- Townhall meeting wasn't anything interesting, except for a surprise appearance by Ilya Kovalchuk. The whole crowd, including me, squealed like preteen girls and gave him a furious standing ovation. Because he's the Czar.
- Kovy gave a quick speech thanking us for our support, acknowledged that this season has been frustrating, but promised a much better effort and asked for continued support and noise.
- I really can't remember anything DW said.
- Someone made a good point about the utter Fail of the Thrashers' marketing department. Something about that really needs to be changed. Bad colors, embarassing slogans, dumb videos and advertisements. I suggest that the slogan for next year be "Come get cozy with Kovy."
- Apparently not a few of our fellow fans really dislike the Blue Crew. Their complex reasons for this are beyond my understanding.
- The much-hyped protest was pretty much non-existent.
- More importantly, how awesome were the Thrashers last night? That's the best defensive play I've seen from them all...EVER, actually.