Thursday, March 6, 2008

At Last, Some Passion!

Kind of funny Waddell makes big news just as The Chronicle was defending him. Personally I LOVE what he did last night. Too many times I've watched this team skate through the motions as they lose night after night. Looking like it doesn't matter what the score is as long as they have time to get over to The Tavern for a night cap.

It's sad that emotion that the players should be showing is not there. If only they could match the emotion of their Coach/GM... you know, their BOSS! I fully expected someone to drop the gloves on the very next shift after Don's outburst, but yet again it wasn't until very late in the game that we decided to show up.

I feel your pain Don. I just wish I knew the answer. For those of you who missed it, check out the highlights from TSN:

http://broadband.tsn.ca/?vid=36196

For The Blueland Chronicle, I'm Big Shooter.

No comments: